also the Fan Canon, Untold Told, and Off Hours

Thursday, July 25, 2019

The Name Star Wars Is Right





There can never be peace in the Star Wars galaxy while God is absent from it.

George Lucas has doomed his creation to perpetual strife without end.  I have previously spoken how machines are arrested through the memory wipe and suggested that liberating machines could liberate our fictitious citizens, but even then I had my doubts that it would turn out for the good.

Now I think the worse stagnation is the people being tied so inexorably with machines that they, themselves, were not allowed to advance.  I was foolish to doubt human ingenuity on the score of a galactic scale being capable of such thought to ascend their dismal fates.

But now it is time to think how the use of the Force and droids combine to lay waste to the destinies contained within a galaxy.

Why should people not be free?

Because machines have been placed among them and they have no choice to what degree.

The Jedi are no better than the Sith.  I have long been against this revelation and resisted it.  But the Jedi are not good.  Neither are the Sith a suitable replacement.  Neither do I anticipate an absence of the Force shall make things go well for them.  I did leave links in one of my previous videos regarding (the fan film The Last Jedi) an attempt to cleanse the Star Wars galaxy of all Force users alike for the sake of the perpetrators holding uncontested dominion.

I rather turn back to the observation that the Force is observed to have a will and that I came to the conclusion it wants to do away with Force users, but the Force cannot be done away with.

I say we are talking about God.  The glorious creator who works good in all things, but suffers his gifts to be abused at length until the final day of living apart from God.

In the interim the Jedi and Sith employee diametrically opposed techniques to seek everlasting life or unity with the nature of the universe barring anything that is outside of their own efforts.  And so this is the great occultist lie that my eyes have too long been closed to in regards to Star Wars.

"Feel, don't think."

This is the lie that keeps the masses enslaved to the world, but dumb animals that cannot make their lot much better in it.  And so since all they have is the world and no promise of another many are prone to war, which includes the Jedi (initially without faith that their own consciousness can survive death) and this is fitting since union with the Force is as ambiguous as their concept of the phenomena.

I'm sure I previously argued in my videos that the light side of the Force should be considered synonymous with the will of God and the dark side its corruptor, but neither suit since both clearly make "use" of the Force assuming power that is not their own.

And since there is a nature to reality, there also follow consequences for not respecting that nature.

Eternal war is the fate of Star Wars.
The fandom makes it so.
After all, God rivals the established lore.










No comments:

Post a Comment